Transit Alliance is Miami's leading transportation advocacy organization. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit and rely on grants and donations to fund our campaigns and advocacy. Our funders include Transit Center and The Miami Foundation.
- Donate to our general fund to support our campaigns and advocacy. Your donation may be tax-deductible.
- We are often funded to pursue specific and pressing mobility issues facing our community. Sponsor a campaign.
- Transit Alliance pursues grants from major foundations nationwide. If you have an opportunity that suits our work, please e-mail us.
Our work combines data-driven advocacy and community engagement, always directed at a specific goal. Our campaigns often garner national media attention, and mobilize support for the issues we pursue.
- We launched a comprehensive advocacy campaign for our bus network.
- We released the world's first real-time public transit audit for our rail system.
- We reversed proposed cuts to the transit system by mobilizing citizens, building political pressure, and raising awareness.